Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thinking about my Life & Current Situation




This is my life and what i think about my life


  • I m : a confused person
  • I think : all the time about my future
  • I know : I am very emotional.
  • I care : for everyone.
  • I am : a good cook
  • I wish : I could take a long vacation.
  • I miss : my friends & mom dad.
  • I want : a big 3 BHK Flat at Bangalore and a long vacation with my sweet hubby
  • I have : a sweet small 2HK flat (rented), a sweetheart hubby
  • I fear : loosing someone to whom I love
  • I feel : alone and satisfied
  • I hear : Jilahe Masti mukund barnjhis and kis liye maine Pyaar kiya Song any time. My 2ever favouriate songs
  • I smell : 1st rain smell
  • I crave : chatting with friends and my niece PARI
  • I search: soulful place
  • I wonder: why we sometimes people do many wiered things
  • I regret: about Past
  • I love : cooking, listening Songs , singing & dancing.
  • I hate : When some lies to me
  • I ache : when due to me, someone close to me gets hurt
  • I believe: in God
  • I enjoy : every small occasion with my hubby
  • I sing : not bad or not Good.I cry : almost when anyone shots or talk to me in a loud voice
  • I can’t: say no generally. I wish I could do so.
  • I don't always: listen to my hubby inspite of the fact that i know he is correct
  • I fight : i shout but no fighting
  • I write : my blog about my thoughts and my cooking experiment.
  • I win : my hubby heart
  • I lose : some one
  • I never : want my past where i cried comes again
  • I always: want to make others happy
  • I confuse: my future. What i have to do
  • I listen: to my papa, mummy, elder sisters & Sharman.
  • I am scared: of Street Dogs
  • I need : peaceful life for my future
  • I can usually be found: on the Bed with my lappy
  • I am happy about: My current life. Happily married status :-)

No comments: