Monday, September 3, 2012

वो कागज की कश्ती, ये बारिश का पानी..


Hello Friends, we all still remember the our chilhood. When after  hot, humid summer come first rain drops pour we all used to something in our childhood. Today sitting in my balcony in the evening I smell sudden sweet fragrance. A fragrance which brought back childhood memories. वो मिट्टी की सोंधी सोंधी महक जब पहली बरसात की बुँदे धरती पर परती है. and we all friend will come out from  our respective homes to get drencehed in the rain.

Really I am missing all these moments. I am missing the following:

बारिश में नाव

I dont know about today's generation. But I am sure when we were small all of us must have made small boats with paper. Yes I am talking about our's own "खुद की बनाई कागज की नाव"

गर्मागर्म पकौड़े हो जाएं

It must be Sunday or any other holiday. Everyone mom,dad,brothe sister are at home and suddenly rain starts.Outside its raining. Its evening time and mom is preparing Tea for the evening. Then dad says lets have some "गर्मागर्म पकौड़े " along with the Tea. Kyun "अब कुछ याद आया अपना बचपन"

गीत तो गुनगुनाओ कोई

We would all strart signing songs

मस्ती कुछ ऐसे भी..

Getting drenched in rain is a wonderful experience.

Really missing those moments!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: